POLYCARBOXYLATE SUPERPLASTICIZERPC 40%
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is the third-generation high-performance water-reducing agent developed after the general water-reducing agent represented by lignosulphonate and naphthalene superplasticizer.
Appearance: Light Yellow Liquid
Water reducing ratio≥25%
1. Good compatibility with various cements,good slump retention performance of concrete,and extend construction time of concrete.
2. Low dosage,high water reduction,small shrinkage.
3. Greatly improve the early and late strength of concrete.
4. The product has low chloride content and low alkali content,which is beneficial to the durability of concrete.
5. The production process of this product is non-pollution and does not contain formaldehyde.
6. Using polycarboxylate superplasticizers,more slag or fly ash can be used instead of cement to reduce costs.
1. Packing: IBC barrel or flexitank
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.